Our BUSINESS PARTNERS are FACADE PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS - producers of EXTERIOR GRADE LAMINATE and FIBER-CEMENT panels and GLAZING PRODUCTS for building exteriors.
Some market players provide only turn-key paneling systems cut to the size and ready for the installers.
This approach has a lot of downsides:
1. Usual waist of 5-10% of processed material on the corners and transitions of the building walls connected with drawings and real project dimensions;
2. Higher cost of the material-processing-shop drawings-additional components combination;
3. Lower installation profit margin because of higher material cost and projects budget limitations;
4. Project timing 100% dependent on single producer of materials which is usually up to 14 weeks;
5. High impact of the processing mistakes on the projects flow.
Our company installation experience shows that all projects are different in their budget, time frame and components to be used accordingly architect drawings requirements. This is why we recommend and provide a flexible strategy in our business communication.
Horizontal and vertical support systems can be installed before processed panels delivered on the job-site.
We can provide customers from turn-key solution to delivery of any required component of the system.
The main components of laminate panelling systems are RAINSCREEN aluminum extrusion VERTICAL PROFILES which are difficult to find on the market. Even more complicated is to find TESTED profiles which geometry and strength withstand a fire and wind load test conditions.
Our profiles engineered to withstand a highest wind load in the industry, passed successfully fasteners pull-tests and panelling systems fire-tests.